Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! By creating an account with us, it helps you keep track of your order history, order status and saves you heap of time when you make your subsequent purchases with us. You will also be entitled to benefits such as tracking your points for cash rebates.
If you have not created an account, click here to create one now.
Simply add your desired items to the shopping cart, select your preferred size and colour (where applicable). Once you are ready, click on your shopping cart on the top right corner to complete your purchase.
All item(s) are sold on a pay-first basis and is subjected to acceptance and availability. Please note that items placed in the shopping cart are not secured until full payment is successfully processed, and may still be purchased by other customers.
Your order is only complete when we have dispatched your order upon verification and confirmation of your payment.
Please note that before your order’s completion, there may be changes in your order due to factors such as stock discrepancies and unavailability.
All orders are deemed confirmed and final upon check out so it is always best to ensure that everything is correct prior to placing your order.
However, we understand that mistakes happen from time to time and if you would like to make amendments to your order, please contact our Customer Service Representatives as soon as possible using the following contact methods:
Email: email@example.com OR
Phone: (+65) 6361 0000.
*Please note that if the order has been dispatched, it is not possible for any amendments to take place.
We accept the following payment methods:
- All major Credit Cards including VISA, MasterCard and American Express via PayPal
- Internet Banking and ATM transfers from POSB, DBS, UOB and OCBC
Yes, click here to see size guide. Measurements for each apparels are taken when laid flat.
- Exchanges are applicable for regular priced items only.
- Exchanges are only valid for a change in Size or Colour. An exchange for another item is not allowed (subject to stock availability).
- Exchanges will be provided for an item(s) in its original brand new condition (tag intact, unworn, unwashed and unaltered; no ) and purchased directly from us.
- All shipping fees will be borne by the customer and the customer has to mail out the exchanged item(s) via a trackable mode of delivery.
Please note that returns/exchanges are assessed on a case-by-case basis. BEGA reserves all rights to exercise discretion in permitting all returns and exchanges.
For more detailed information on our Exchanges & Returns policy, please click here.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
- Use gentle detergent
- Spin dry immediately
- Iron with low heat, do not iron prints and embellishments
- Do not soak/bleach/tumble dry
More information on apparel care
- Separate similar coloured products for washing: white, dark and coloured.
- For products with extra details (e.g sequins, beads), turn your garment inside out before washing.
2) Bag Components/JewelleryProducts might tarnish when exposed to air for prolonged periods.Avoid touching perfume especially for jewellery.